The list below is only a sampling of the most common alterations I commonly see and reflect a range for prices due to each dress’s unique style, fabric and embellishments.
- Shorten Straps $15.00-$25.00
Price is determined by dress construction and embellishment.
- Shoulders Taken up $20.00-$50.00
This lifts the bodice and creates better fir in the shoulder and upper chest. Final price is determined by construction, fabrics and embellishment
- Bust adjustment $15.00-$75.00
Take in or adjust dart or princess seam for better fit bust due to various cup size. $15 minimum fee for BM/special occasion/$25 for bridal gown. Fee may increase due to fabric type, layers and/or embellishments
- Bra Cups $9.00
Price is for labor; cost of cups is additional
- Side seams taken in/let out $25.00-$50.00
Adjusting side seam by decreasing or increasing for better fit from under the arm through the waist or including the hip. Price determine by construction, fabrics and embellishment.
- Bridesmaid/Special Occasion 2 layer hem $35.00-$65.00
Price is determine by fabric, construction embellishment and circumference of the hem. Minimum fee is $35.00
- Bustle of bridal gown train $45.00-$150.00
Lifting and attaching train to the approximate hem of the gown. $45 is for the minimum fee for a small train/price may increase due to length of train/ amount of hooks and loops needed
- Press/steam bridal gown $75.00-$90.00
- Press/steam Bridesmaid, prom, evening gown $55.00-$75.00